Are you struggling to figure what to get your naturally curly friends and family?
Are you wondering what you get your favorite makeup artist this Christmas?
Are you trying to find products to protect your hair this winter, but don’t want to spend a lot of money?
I’m going to give you some juicy info on how you can use rebate and coupon site to save cash on your spending this holiday season.
Is it possible? Sure!
Is it legal? You bet!
The popular rebate site Ebates has a link to get rebates for using Groupon. As I write this, you earn back 6% of your Groupon purchase. Along with that, Groupon sends emails daily of current deals and coupons with an extra percentage off your eligible purchases. Keep reading to see current deals on hair and beauty products.
To Earn Those Free Rebates…
First, follow these steps to save money on your holiday hair care and beauty shopping this year.
- Visit *Ebates.com
- Sign Up for Ebates Here. If you have already, skip to step 3.
- Seach for Groupon in the Ebates search bar.
- Click the “Shop Now” button and wait for the link to transfer you to Groupon.
- Sign Up for Groupon Here. If you have already, skip to step 6.
- In the Groupon search bar, type in whatever you are looking for. (Flat Iron, Organic shampoo & conditioner, satin scarves, makeup brushes, etc.)
- Once, you’ve found what you wanted, add it to the cart.
- Before checking out, check your emails or the homepage for a coupon code for an extra percentage off.
- Enter the coupon code in the promo code box OR let Ebates apply the coupon for you.
- Proceed to Checkout and make your purchase.
- Check your Ebates account and look at your cash back balance to see how much you’ve earned. If you don’t see it after a few days (or weeks depending on your purchase), go here to inquire about your rebate.
Related: 10 Ways to Use Your Time & Money Wisely While Unemployed.
<img src="http://go.thrv.me/aff_i?offer_id=48&file_id=614&aff_id=16180" width="1"
Here are some of the current hair and beauty products you can buy using Groupon and Ebates. Get them before they sell out!
There you have it! Why not get money back for things you know you need for your holiday purchases.
What is on your wishlist this holiday season?
How do you save money on your purchases?
Do you like to shop before or after the holidays?
Let me know in the comments below.
Talk to you later.
**Affiliate links are used. Clicking the links & making a purchase just helps my blog & channel grow.**